• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Vekuvaku.eu collects the following data when you post a story on the website:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number.)
• Your story that you have written
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Vekuvaku.eu with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Post a story on vekuvaku.eu/send-us-story/
How will we use your data?
Vekuvaku.eu collects your data so that we can:
• Post it on our website
How do we store your data?
Vekuvaku.eu securely stores your data at servers located in Sweden hosted by Brightnest AB.
Vekuvaku.eu will keep your stories until you notify us that we need to delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Vekuvaku.eu would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Vekuvaku.eu for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Vekuvaku.eu correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vekuvaku.eu to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Vekuvaku.eu erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Vekuvaku.eu restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Vekuvaku.eu's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Vekuvaku.eu transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email that you can find here vekuvaku.eu/contact-us/.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping our forms safe
• Understanding how you use our website (Google Analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Vekuvaku.eu uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Google Analytics to track your movement and visits on our website. Google Analytics will store your IP/Network details.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us